So I've redrawn them and will be posting them this week, but I wanted to say a couple of words about what a pain in the bum drawing skeletons can be. Because it took me three tries before I managed to get a Ghost Rider body that I liked (which would also match my Johnny Blaze body), and doing all those little bones can be very tedious.
To help, I used a moderately anatomically correct model (seen at left). I wasn't worried about being perfect (the artists who drew Ghost Rider never were, let's face it), but I wanted it to look good. I hope you will be as pleased with the final effort as I am. I got a little lazy and fudge-y with the ribs, but overall, I'm ready to move forward.
So come back Friday when I'll be posting the first couple of Ghost Rider plates in all their glory. And don't worry, he'll have an attached head in the final plate. I just always draw my bodies and heads separately in case I want to redo them or make them interchangeable.